Northern Lehigh Community Center
Mailing Address: PO Box 333
Street Address: 545 W. Church St. Slatington, PA 18080
After many years of perseverance and hard work, we began Phase I construction of the building that will be known as the Northern Lehigh Community Center.
- FAQ's about the NLCC - How long will it take?, How much will it cost? - Answers to these & More- Read all about it
The time has come...
Your Community Center is near!
- Moo Caps - Being collected as a fundraiser for the NLCC, drop your milk caps in the canister at the Slatington Turkey Hill
- Duck Race Tickets are available around town including: Charlotte Fays Diner, Donna's Cafe, Bechtels Pharmacy & more!
- Dec. 2 - PA's Christmas Craft Show- in Harrisburg- more info
- Oct. 6- The Gathering at the Covered Bridge featuring the Duck Race!
- Oct. 21- Canal Fest in Walnutport - NLCC will be selling homemade Mac & Cheese!
Northern Lehigh Rec Authority
What is the NLRA? A new and exciting multi-municipality partnership has formed
between Washington Township , Walnutport Borough and Slatington Borough to improve and enhance all shared community park and recreation resources. This new municipal arm, the NLRA will also oversee the completion of the Northern Lehigh Community Center. The NLRA looks forward to working with the existing volunteer groups in the community as well as adding programs, events and opportunities throughout Northern Lehigh's expansive park system for all area residents to enjoy.
Meetings are held at Slatington Borough hall the 3rd Wednesday at 6:30pm. All are welcome!
Help us, Help you!
The Northern Lehigh Recreation Authority (NLRA) believes in the power of community to support the individual, and in the power of the individual to support
community A critical
component of our work will be based of
the following Community Needs Assessment. Please complete the survey and let your voice be heard.It only takes three minutes to complete!