Northern Lehigh Community Center
Mailing Address: PO Box 333
Street Address: 545 W. Church St. Slatington, PA 18080
After eighteen years of perseverance and hard work, we began Phase I construction of the building that will be known as the Northern Lehigh Community Center.
- Interested in the progress of the NLCC & the new creation of the Northern Lehigh Recreational Authority? Click here
The time has come...
Your Community Center is near!
- Duck Race - Done at the "Gathering" Sat. Oct. 1, 2016. Supports many various organizations. Find tickets at: Boyers Hardware, Bechtels Pharmacy, Slatington Beverage, Galios Market, Donna's Cafe, Hallmans Garage, Rentschlers, The Shack, Charlotte Fay's Diner
- Moo Caps - Being collected as a fundraiser for the NLCC, drop your milk caps in the canister at the Slatington Turkey Hill
Our Wonderful Volunteers at the NL Trailhead Dedication!
- Sept. 24 - Bike Night - Held on Main Street, Noon- 8pm
- Oct. 1 - The Gathering - Held at the Covered Bridge & The Duck Race
- Oct. 9 - Craft Show at the Vigilant Fire Co. 11-3pm benefits parade
- Oct. 16 - Canal Fest in Walnutport
Thank you to Thrivent who donated $250 to help make our swim lesson snack stand fundraiser a success!
Northern Lehigh Recreation Authority
We are very pleased to announce we now have an Executive Director! His name is Michael Kukitz, his experience in grant writing and funding non-profit projects is going to help us finally bring this Community Center together.
Meetings are held at Slatington Borough hall the 3rd Wednesday at 7pm. All are welcome!