Northern Lehigh Community Center
Mailing Address: PO Box 333
Street Address: 545 W. Church St. Slatington, PA 18080
After eighteen years of perseverance and hard work, we began Phase I construction of the building that will be known as the Northern Lehigh Community Center.
- Interested in the progress of the NLCC & the new creation of the Northern Lehigh Recreational Authority? Click here
The time has come...
Your Community Center is near!
- Lititz Shopping/Craft Show Bus Trip - Sat. Aug. 8th - Tickets - $40, See Flyer
- Winery/Brewery/Distillery Bus Trip- Sat. Nov. 14th- $65, Social Still, Sandcastle Winery & Weyerbacher Brewery - Flyer & Itinerary
- Duck Race Tickets - Sat. Oct. 3rd at the Gathering by Trout Creek Covered Bridge. Ducks are $5 and are being sold at these generous local businesses:
- We would like to thank the Slatington Rotary Club for the $1000 Grant we received!
Our Wonderful Volunteers at the NL Trailhead Dedication!
2014 / 2015 Fund Drive Brochure
- Lititz Shopping/Craft Show - Sat. Aug. 8th
- Sat. Nov. 14th - Winery & Brewery - Social Still, Sandcastle Winery & Weyerbacher Brewery
- The Pickled Dog Stand - Trailhead